domenica 16 ottobre 2011

Iphone...how it's change the smartphone world....

Hello everyone this is my first post, and as the first post I want to talk about the iPhone, the smartphone for excellence that has changed the world of cell phones that were used. The iPhone has become much more than a phone.IT'S A MUST HAVE!
When I decided to buy my first iPhone I was very skeptical, I thought I was disappointed abiutato a long series of Nokia ... After a week I realized that I would never buy another non-iPhone smartphone.
After my brief introduction to the iPhone .... I want to talk about the iPhone 4GS.
On October 4, I think most of us are waiting for an iPhone 5, perhaps a fresh look, a larger display, something different from the 4G, when I saw that instead of the much iphone 5 was presented 4GS there are still terrible, but then slowly the presentation progressed, I began to think again until you understand that iphone 4g case there was only nothing else. The iPhone has a 4GS A5 dual core processor compared to the 4g is light years ahead, but not limited to 4g, even at the Samsung Galaxy S 2, which was so far as the top speed , we can see it from benchmarks. An 8 megapixel camera with which you can do FullHD video also features a double feelers to double the connection speed up to 14.4 mbs, I also think also to avoid the "little" problem that had had with the 4g ..., display is the same, maybe we all expected a 4-inch, the resolution is not increased because is' useless, the retina display has already an higher resolution than that human eye can perceive ... The major innovation in my opinion is Siri ,It's more than a simple voice-prompted, as a person is always there ready to answer all your questions ... Siri is beginning of a new technological era, we are close to un'inteligenza artificial, in my opinion in  a few years we could not live without it.

I spend my last words to say goodbye to Steve Jobs ...

«Stay hungry, stay foolish»

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento